Stevens Machinery was incorporated in 2005 and founded by Andrew Stevens who has spent over 40 years selling and servicing new and used metal working machinery across Canada and the USA.
The company is located in a 10,000 sq. ft. facility with an overhead crane and excellent facilities.
Stevens Machinery specializes in the sales and service of new fabricating machinery such as:
- New CNC Hydraulic Press Brakes
- New Hydraulic Shears
- New CNC Electric Press Brakes
- New Flat Sheet Deburring & Finishing Machines
- New Slag Grinders for Laser-Cut, Flame-Cut & Plasma-Cut Parts
- New Laser Oxidefilm Removal Machines
- New Tube End Deburring Machines
- New Tube OD Finishing Machines
- New Manual & Power Presses
- New Automec CNC Controls for Press Brakes & Shears
- New Dies & Tooling for Press Brakes
- New Manual & Power Sheet Metal Equipment
- and other specialized machines built to order
Many other new machines can be purchased through us and our ongoing long term relationships with other manufactures and suppliers.
We are always looking for new quality agencies to represent in Canada that will compliment our present equipment and assist our customers with the supply of better equipment for their needs.
To provide the best existing metal working machinery available in the market, to give advice in our field of expertice to our customers and build long lasting relations. To stay competitive in this ever changing world market for the benefit of our customers, partners and providers.
Stevens Machinery is a small company that offers their customers good advice, good equipment and good back-up service – which we believe is what customers these days require – honesty and integrity.
- Continuous learning